M.A. Rodriguez and Jane Winter performed research, analyzed data, and wrote the paper. Robert Pytlik performed research for the paper. Biao Lu analyzed data and wrote the paper. Steven Deitcher analyzed the data.
Vincristine sulfate liposomes injection (Marqibo) in heavily pretreated patients with refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma†
Report of the Pivotal Phase 2 Study
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Cancer Society
Volume 115, Issue 15, pages 3475–3482, 1 August 2009
How to Cite
Rodriguez, M. A., Pytlik, R., Kozak, T., Chhanabhai, M., Gascoyne, R., Lu, B., Deitcher, S. R. and Winter, J. N. (2009), Vincristine sulfate liposomes injection (Marqibo) in heavily pretreated patients with refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer, 115: 3475–3482. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24359
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2008
- 10Antimicrotubule agents. In: DeVitaJrVT, HellmanS, RosenbergSA, eds. Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology. 6th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2001: 431-452., .
- 11A phase II study of liposomal vincristine in CHOP with rituximab for the elderly patients with untreated aggressive B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2002; 21: 284a. Abstract 1132., , , et al.
- 12A phase II study of liposomal vincristine in CHOP with rituximab for patients with untreated aggressive B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL): a safe and effective combination [abstract]. Blood. 2002; 100: 92a. Abstract 338., , , et al.
- 13Sphingosomal vincristine in CHOP is a promising new treatment for elderly, as well as poor prognosis patients with aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL): follow-up results of a phase II study [abstract]. Presented at 2004 ASCO Annual Meeting; June 5, 2004; New Orleans, LA. Abstract 8080., , , et al.