Fax: (216) 445-2360
Phase 2 trial of sorafenib in patients with advanced urothelial cancer†
A Trial of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Cancer Society
Volume 115, Issue 18, pages 4090–4095, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Dreicer, R., Li, H., Stein, M., DiPaola, R., Eleff, M., Roth, B. J. and Wilding, G. (2009), Phase 2 trial of sorafenib in patients with advanced urothelial cancer. Cancer, 115: 4090–4095. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24467
This study was conducted by the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (Robert L. Comis, MD). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute.
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2008
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: CA23318, CA66636, CA21115, CA49957, CA21076
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services
- 10A single arm, multicenter, open label, phase II study of lapatinib as treatment of patients with locally advanced/metastatic transitional cell carcinoma of the urothelial tract [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2005; 23( part I): 401s. Abstract 4594., , , et al.
- 20Randomised phase III trial of vinflunine (V) plus best supportive care (B) vs B alone as 2nd line therapy after a platinum-containing regimen in advanced transitional cell carcinoma of the urothelium (TCCU) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26( suppl): 257. Abstract 5028., , , et al.
- 23Evaluation of ZD1839 for advanced transitional cell carcinoma (TCC) of the urothelium: a Southwest Oncology Group Trial. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2005; 22: 403., , , , .
- 24Final results of a phase II study of sunitinib in patients (pts) with relapsed or refractory urothelial carcinoma [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 270. Abstract 5082., , , et al.