Fax: (617) 264-6370
Mental status changes after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation†
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Cancer Society
Volume 115, Issue 19, pages 4625–4635, 1 October 2009
How to Cite
Chang, G., Meadows, M.-E., Orav, E. J. and Antin, J. H. (2009), Mental status changes after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Cancer, 115: 4625–4635. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24496
Results based on this study were presented in a poster session at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology, Boston, Massachusetts, June 19-21, 2008.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- 17Recommended screening and preventive practices for long-term survivors after hematopoietic cell transplantation: joint recommendations of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation, the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research, and the American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2006; 12: 138-151., , , et al.
- 21Computing 1989 Prestige Scores. GSS Methodological Report No. 70. Chicago, Ill: NORC; 1990., .
- 22Shipley Institute of Living Scale: formulas for abstraction quotients from a normative sample of 580. Sex and socioeconomic status considered as additional moderating variables. Psychol Assess. 1991; 3: 412-417., , , et al.
- 25Structured Clinical Interview for Axis I DSM-IV Disorders. Patient ed (SCID-I/P), version 2.0. New York, NY: Biometrics Research Department, New York State Psychiatric Institute; 1994., , , et al.
- 28A Compendium of Neuropsychological Tests: Administration, Norms, and Commentary. 3rd ed. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2006., , .
- 29The Mental Status Examination in Neurology. Philadelphia, Pa: F.A. Davis Company; 1980., .
- 31Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc. Grooved Pegboard. Lutz, Fla: Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc.; 2000.
- 32Neuropsychological Assessment. 4th ed. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2004., , .
- 33Handbook of Normative Data for Neuropsychological Assessment. 2nd ed. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2005., , , et al.
- 35Gender- and age-specific changes in motor speed and eye-hand coordination in adults: normative values for the finger tapping and grooved pegboard test. Percept Mot Skills. 1993; 62: 407-416., .
- 38SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A Manual for Users of Version 1. 2nd ed. Lincoln, RI: Quality Metric Incorporated; 2001., .