Fax: (770) 488-4639
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
Published 2009 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Cancer Survivorship Research: Mapping the New Challenges Atlanta, Georgia, Supplement to Cancer
Volume 115, Issue Supplement 18, pages 4265–4269, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Pollack, L. A., Rowland, J. H., Crammer, C. and Stefanek, M. (2009), Introduction: Charting the landscape of cancer survivors' health-related outcomes and care. Cancer, 115: 4265–4269. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24579
The publication of this supplement was cosponsored by the National Cancer Institute's Office of Cancer Survivorship, the Division of Cancer Prevention and Control of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the American Cancer Society's Behavioral Research Center.
The opinions or views expressed in this supplement are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or recommendations of the publisher, the editors, the American Cancer Society, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the National Cancer Institute.
This article is US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- Cooperative Agreement from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention with the American Cancer Society as well as funds from the National Cancer Institute's Office of Cancer Survivorship
This article has been cited by:
- 1Radiotherapy- and Chemotherapy-Induced Myelodysplasia Syndrome, Medicine, 2015, 94, 17, e737, , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Cardiac 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose uptake on positron emission tomography after thoracic stereotactic body radiation therapy, Radiotherapy and Oncology, 2013, 109, 1, 82, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Estrogen decrease coronary artery disease risk in patients with cervical cancer after treatment, Gynecologic Oncology, 2012, 127, 1, 186, , , , , ,
- 5Persistent cigarette smoking and other tobacco use after a tobacco-related cancer diagnosis, Journal of Cancer Survivorship, 2012, 6, 3, 333, , , , , ,
- 6Social Support, Self-Regulation, and Resilience in Two Populations: General-Population Adolescents and Adult Cancer Survivors, Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, 2012, 31, 6, 568, ,
- 7National estimates of racial disparities in health status and behavioral risk factors among long-term cancer survivors and non-cancer controls, Cancer Causes & Control, 2010, 21, 9, 1387, , , , ,