Fax: (770) 488-4639
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2009
Published 2009 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Cancer Survivorship Research: Mapping the New Challenges Atlanta, Georgia, Supplement to Cancer
Volume 115, Issue Supplement 18, pages 4265–4269, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Pollack, L. A., Rowland, J. H., Crammer, C. and Stefanek, M. (2009), Introduction: Charting the landscape of cancer survivors' health-related outcomes and care. Cancer, 115: 4265–4269. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24579
The publication of this supplement was cosponsored by the National Cancer Institute's Office of Cancer Survivorship, the Division of Cancer Prevention and Control of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the American Cancer Society's Behavioral Research Center.
The opinions or views expressed in this supplement are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or recommendations of the publisher, the editors, the American Cancer Society, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the National Cancer Institute.
This article is US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- Cooperative Agreement from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention with the American Cancer Society as well as funds from the National Cancer Institute's Office of Cancer Survivorship
- 3Cancer survivorship: resilience across the lifespan. Proceedings of the National Cancer Institute's and American Cancer Society's 2002 Cancer Survivorship Conference. June 2-4, 2002. Washington, DC, USA. Cancer. 2005; 104( 11 suppl ): 2543-26465., .
- 6Role of comorbidity, symptoms and age in the health of older survivors following treatment for cancer. Aging Health. 2007; 3: 625-635., .
- 8National Cancer Institute. Dictionary of Cancer Terms: Survivorship. Available at: http://www.cancer.gov/dictionary/. Accessed February 3, 2009.
- 15Behaviors associated with ultraviolet radiation exposure in a cohort of adult survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer. A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. Cancer. 2009; 115( 18 suppl ): 4374-4384., , , et al.
- 17The role of psychological functioning in the use of complementary and alternative methods among disease-free colorectal cancer survivors: a report from the American Cancer Society's Studies of Cancer Survivors. Cancer. 2009; 115( 18 suppl ): 4397-4408., , , .