Fax: (713) 563-5774
Superior outcome with hypomethylating therapy in patients with acute myeloid leukemia and high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome and chromosome 5 and 7 abnormalities
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Cancer Society
Volume 115, Issue 24, pages 5746–5751, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Ravandi, F., Issa, J.-P., Garcia-Manero, G., O'Brien, S., Pierce, S., Shan, J., Borthakur, G., Verstovsek, S., Faderl, S., Cortes, J. and Kantarjian, H. (2009), Superior outcome with hypomethylating therapy in patients with acute myeloid leukemia and high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome and chromosome 5 and 7 abnormalities. Cancer, 115: 5746–5751. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24661
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2009
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 5P01 CA108631
- 4Pretreatment cytogenetic abnormalities are predictive of induction success, cumulative incidence of relapse, and overall survival in adult patients with de novo acute myeloid leukemia: results from Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB 8461). Blood. 2002; 100: 4325-4336., , , et al.
- 5Karyotype in acute myeloblastic leukemia: prognostic significance for bone marrow transplantation in first remission: a European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation study. Acute Leukemia Working Party of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT). Blood. 1997; 90: 2931-2938., , , et al.
- 14Intensively timed induction (ITI) chemotherapy in adults with acute myelogenous leukemia (AML). Blood. 2007; 110. Abstract 1851., , , et al.
- 15Phase IB study of PKC412, an oral FLT3 kinase inhibitor, in sequential and simultaneous combinations with daunorubicin and cytarabine (DA) induction and high-dose cytarabine consolidation in newly diagnosed adult patients (pts) with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) under age 61. Blood. 2006; 108. Abstract 157., , , et al.
- 22Phase I study of suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid (SAHA) and decitabine in patients with relapsed, refractory or poor prognosis leukemia. Blood. 2007; 110. Abstract 897., , , et al.