Fax: (626) 445-4334
Amifostine does not prevent platinum-induced hearing loss associated with the treatment of children with hepatoblastoma†‡
A report of the Intergroup Hepatoblastoma Study P9645 as a part of the Children's Oncology Group
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Cancer Society
Volume 115, Issue 24, pages 5828–5835, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Katzenstein, H. M., Chang, K. W., Krailo, M., Chen, Z., Finegold, M. J., Rowland, J., Reynolds, M., Pappo, A., London, W. B. and Malogolowkin, M. (2009), Amifostine does not prevent platinum-induced hearing loss associated with the treatment of children with hepatoblastoma. Cancer, 115: 5828–5835. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24667
See editorial on pages 5623–6, this issue.
We are extremely grateful for the hard work and diligence of the clinical research associates of our member institutions for data collection and to the Children' Oncology Group Publications Office for editorial assistance.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2009
- 8Intensive versus standard platinum therapy for the treatment of children with hepatoblastoma (HB): a report of the Intergroup Hepatoblastoma Study P9645 [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2004; 23: 799. Abstract 8516., , , et al.
- 12Discrete Multivariate Analysis. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press; 1975., , .
- 13Statistical Methods in Medical Research. Palo Alto, Calif: Blackwell Scientific; 1998., .
- 14The Statistical Analysis of Failure Time Data. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc; 1980., .