Fax: (717) 531-0002
Phase 2 study of irinotecan and paclitaxel in patients with recurrent or refractory small cell lung cancer
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 1344–1349, 1 March 2010
How to Cite
Ramalingam, S. S., Foster, J., Gooding, W., Evans, T., Sulecki, M. and Belani, C. P. (2010), Phase 2 study of irinotecan and paclitaxel in patients with recurrent or refractory small cell lung cancer. Cancer, 116: 1344–1349. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24753
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2009
- 2Randomized study of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and vincristine versus etoposide and cisplatin versus alternation of these two regimens in extensive small-cell lung cancer: a phase III trial of the Southeastern Cancer Study Group. J Clin Oncol. 1992; 10: 282-291., , , et al.
- 11New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216., , , et al.
- 16S0124: a randomized phase III trial comparing irinotecan/cisplatin (IP) with etoposide/cisplatin (EP) in patients (pts) with previously untreated extensive stage small cell lung cancer (E-SCLC)[abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26( suppl): 400s. Abstract 7512., , , et al.
- 19Cediranib (AZD2171) for the treatment of recurrent small cell lung cancer (SCLC): a California Consortium phase II study (NCI # 7097) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26( suppl): 443s. Abstract 8078., , , et al.