Fax: (626) 471-7308
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 949–956, 15 February 2010
How to Cite
Wang, S. S., Carreon, J. D., Gomez, S. L. and Devesa, S. S. (2010), Cervical cancer incidence among 6 Asian ethnic groups in the United States, 1996 through 2004. Cancer, 116: 949–956. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24843
We thank Marc Goodman and Lynne Wilkens at the Hawaii Tumor Registry for providing population estimates for Hawaii. We also thank Steve Scoppa of Information Management Services, Silver Spring, Maryland, for excellent technical assistance with SEER*Stat and SEER*Prep software programs.
This article is US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2009
- 8Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program. Public-Use Data (1973-2005). Bethesda, Md: National Cancer Institute Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, Surveillance Research Program, Cancer Statistics Branch; released April 2008, based on the November 2007 submission. Available at: www.seer.cancer.gov Accessed on June 1, 2009.
- 9International Classification of Diseases for Oncology. 3rd ed. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2000., , .
- 10Sex by age. US Census Summary File 2 (SF 2) 100-Percent Data Census American Fact Finder 2000. Washington, DC: Bureau of the Census. Available at: http://factfinder.census.gov/ Accessed June 3, 2008.
- 11Cancer Incidence Among Asians in the Greater Bay Area, 1990-2002. Fremont, Calif: Northern California Cancer Center; 2005., , , et al.
- 12Surveillance Research Program, National Cancer Institute. SEER*Prep software. Version 2.3.2. Bethesda, Md: National Cancer Institute. Available at: www.seer.cancer.gov/seerprep Accessed June 3, 2008.
- 13Surveillance Research Program, National Cancer Institute. SEER*Stat software. Version 6.2.3. Bethesda, Md: National Cancer Institute; Year. Available at: www.seer.cancer.gov/seerstat Accessed June 3, 2008.
- 15Cancer Incidence in Five Continents. Vol I to VIII. Lyon, France: IARC Press; 2005., , , et al.
- 20Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program, National Cancer Institute. Number of Persons by Race and Hispanic Ethnicity for SEER Participants. Bethesda, Md: National Cancer Institute; 2000. Available at: http://seer.cancer.gov/registries/data.html#a1 Accessed March 30, 2009.