Fax: (773) 834-0188
Safety and efficacy results of the advanced renal cell carcinoma sorafenib expanded access program in North America†
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 1272–1280, 1 March 2010
How to Cite
Stadler, W. M., Figlin, R. A., McDermott, D. F., Dutcher, J. P., Knox, J. J., Miller, W. H., Hainsworth, J. D., Henderson, C. A., George, J. R., Hajdenberg, J., Kindwall-Keller, T. L., Ernstoff, M. S., Drabkin, H. A., Curti, B. D., Chu, L., Ryan, C. W., Hotte, S. J., Xia, C., Cupit, L. and Bukowski, R. M. (2010), Safety and efficacy results of the advanced renal cell carcinoma sorafenib expanded access program in North America. Cancer, 116: 1272–1280. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24864
Presented in part at the following meetings: 5th International Symposium of the Kidney Cancer Association, Chicago, Illinois, September 22-23, 2006; 22nd Annual Congress of the European Association of Urology, Berlin, Germany, March 21-24, 2007; 43rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, Illinois, June 1-5, 2007; European Cancer Conference ECCO 14, Barcelona, Spain, September 23-27, 2007; 6th International Symposium of the Kidney Cancer Association, Chicago, Illinois, October 12-13, 2007; 1st European Multidisciplinary Meeting on Urological Cancers, Barcelona, Spain, November 2-4, 2007; 23rd Annual Congress of the European Association of Urology, Milan, Italy, March 26-29, 2008; 44th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, Illinois, May 30-June 3, 2008; 33rd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress, Stockholm, Sweden, September 12-18, 2008; and 7th International Symposium of the Kidney Cancer Association, Chicago, Illinois, September 26-27, 2008.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2009
- 16Analysis of transcription and protein expression changes in the 786-O human renal cell carcinoma tumor xenograft model in response to treatment with the multi-kinase inhibitor sorafenib (BAY 43-9006). Proc Am Assoc Cancer Res. 2006; 47: 213-214., , .
- 23New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216., , , et al.