Fax: (713) 794-4385
A randomized phase 2 trial comparing 3-hour versus 96-hour infusion schedules of paclitaxel for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 814–821, 15 February 2010
How to Cite
Moulder, S. L., Holmes, F. A., Tolcher, A. W., Thall, P., Broglio, K., Valero, V., Buzdar, A. U., Arbuck, S. G., Seidman, A. and Hortobagyi, G. N. (2010), A randomized phase 2 trial comparing 3-hour versus 96-hour infusion schedules of paclitaxel for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer. Cancer, 116: 814–821. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24870
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
- 8Group Sequential Methods With Applications to Clinical Trials. New York: Chapman & Hall/CRC; 2000., .
- 10Evaluation of survival data and 2 new rank order statistics arising in its consideration. Cancer Chemother Rep. 1966; 50: 163-170..
- 11Regression models and life tables. J R Stat Soc B. 1972; 34: 187-220..
- 13Modeling Survival Data. New York: Springer; 2000..
- 19Randomized phase III trial of weekly compared with every-3-weeks paclitaxel for metastatic breast cancer, with trastuzumab for all HER-2 overexpressors and random assignment to trastuzumab or not in HER-2 nonoverexpressors: final results of Cancer and Leukemia Group B protocol 9840. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 1642-169., , , et al.
- 20Anglo-Celtic IV: first results of a UK National Cancer Research Network randomized phase III pharmacogenetic trial of weekly versus 3 weekly Paclitaxel in patients with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer (ABC). J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 33s., , , et al.