Fax: (404) 727-7261
A population-based study and first report
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 11, pages 2549–2559, 1 June 2010
How to Cite
Lund, M. J., Butler, E. N., Hair, B. Y., Ward, K. C., Andrews, J. H., Oprea-Ilies, G., Bayakly, A. R., O'Regan, R. M., Vertino, P. M. and Eley, J. W. (2010), Age/race differences in HER2 testing and in incidence rates for breast cancer triple subtypes. Cancer, 116: 2549–2559. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25016
Portions of this manuscript were accepted for presentation at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, December 9-13, 2009.
This work was supported by the National Cancer Institute Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results (NCI SEER) program contract # N01-PC-35135 (KCW, JHA), the Avon Foundation (MJL, PV), Glenn Foundation (MJL, RMO), and the Sindab Endowment (MJL, ENB, RO).
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Prevalence and Prognostic Role of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer by Race: A Surveillance Study, Clinical Breast Cancer, 2011, 11, 5, 332, , , , , , , , , ,