Fax: (713) 794-4824
Incidence of downstaging and complete remission after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for high-risk upper tract transitional cell carcinoma
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 13, pages 3127–3134, 1 July 2010
How to Cite
Matin, S. F., Margulis, V., Kamat, A., Wood, C. G., Grossman, H. B., Brown, G. A., Dinney, C. P. N., Millikan, R. and Siefker-Radtke, A. O. (2010), Incidence of downstaging and complete remission after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for high-risk upper tract transitional cell carcinoma. Cancer, 116: 3127–3134. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25050
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2009
- 10Importance of node dissection in relation to neoadjuvant and adjuvant therapy. J Natl Compr Cancer Netw. 2006; 4: 1019-1026., .
- 14Randomized phase III trial of high-dose-intensity methotrexate, vinblastine, doxorubicin, and cisplatin (MVAC) chemotherapy and recombinant human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor versus classic MVAC in advanced urothelial tract tumors: European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer protocol no. 30924. J Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 2638-2646., , , et al.
- 15A phase II trial of sequential neoadjuvant chemotherapy with ifosfamide, doxorubicin, and gemcitabine (IAG), followed by cisplatin, gemcitabine, and ifosfamide (CGI) in locally advanced urothelial cancer (UC): final results from the M. D. Anderson Cancer Center [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26(May 20 suppl): 269s. Abstract 5079., , , et al.
- 20Kidney disease as a risk factor for development of cardiovascular disease: a statement from the American Heart Association Councils on Kidney in Cardiovascular Disease, High Blood Pressure Research, Clinical Cardiology, and Epidemiology and Prevention. Circulation. 2003; 108: 2154-2169., , , et al.