Fax: (412) 648-6579
Gemtuzumab ozogamicin as first-line treatment in patients aged 70 years or older with acute myeloid leukemia
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 12, pages 3001–3005, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
McHayleh, W., Foon, K., Redner, R., Sehgal, R., Raptis, A., Agha, M., Luong, T. M., Schlesselman, J. J. and Boyiadzis, M. (2010), Gemtuzumab ozogamicin as first-line treatment in patients aged 70 years or older with acute myeloid leukemia. Cancer, 116: 3001–3005. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25078
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2009
- 10Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Mylotarg) as single-agent treatment for frail patients 61 years of age and older with acute myeloid leukemia: final results of AML-15B, a phase 2 study of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer and Gruppo Italiano Malattie Ematologiche dell'Adulto Leukemia Groups. Leukemia. 2005; 19: 1768-1773., , , et al.
- 12Gemtuzumab ozogamicin with or without interleukin 11 in patients 65 years of age or older with untreated acute myeloid leukemia and high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome: comparison with idarubicin plus continuous-infusion, high-dose cytosine arabinoside. Blood. 2002; 99: 4343-4349., , , et al.
- 16Targeting treatment in AML. Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program. 2007; 2007: 429-434., .
- 17A comparison of low-dose cytarabine and hydroxyurea with or without all-trans retinoic acid for acute myeloid leukemia and high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome in patients not considered fit for intensive treatment. Cancer. 2007; 109: 1114-1124., , , et al.
- 18Preliminary results of a Phase II study of low dose decitabine as a single agent in older patients (age ≥60) with previously untreated acute myeloid leukemia (AML). Blood. 2008; 112: 1016., , , et al.
- 19Preliminary results of a multicenter phase II trial of 5-day decitabine as front-line therapy for elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML). Blood. 2008; 112: 210., , .
- 20Azacitidine in the treatment of elderly patients with acute myelogenous leukemia. Blood. 2008; 112: 4041., , , et al.
- 21Decitabine and gemtuzumab ozogamicin in acute myelogenous leukemia and high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome. Blood. 2008; 112: 1026., , , et al.