Fax: (011) 39-011-9038636
Dasatinib in imatinib-resistant or imatinib-intolerant chronic myeloid leukemia in blast phase after 2 years of follow-up in a phase 3 study†‡
Efficacy and tolerability of 140 milligrams once daily and 70 milligrams twice daily
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 16, pages 3852–3861, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Saglio, G., Hochhaus, A., Goh, Y. T., Masszi, T., Pasquini, R., Maloisel, F., Erben, P., Cortes, J., Paquette, R., Bradley-Garelik, M. B., Zhu, C. and Dombret, H. (2010), Dasatinib in imatinib-resistant or imatinib-intolerant chronic myeloid leukemia in blast phase after 2 years of follow-up in a phase 3 study. Cancer, 116: 3852–3861. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25123
Presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology, San Francisco, California, December 6-9, 2008.
Writing and editorial assistance were provided by Elizabeth Dolgos and Motasim Billah, employees of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- 9Discovery of N-(2-chloro-6-methyl-phenyl)-2-(6-(4-(2-hydroxyethyl)-piperazin-1-yl)-2-methylpyrimidin-4-ylamino)thiazole-5-carboxamide (BMS-354825), a dual Src/Abl kinase inhibitor with potent antitumor activity in preclinical assays. J Med Chem. 2004; 47: 6658-6661., , , et al.
- 15Dasatinib induces rapid hematologic and cytogenetic responses in adult patients with Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia with resistance or intolerance to imatinib: interim results of a phase 2 study. Blood. 2007; 110: 2309-2315., , , et al.
- 18Dasatinib 140 MG ONCE Daily (QD) has equivalent efficacy and improved safety compared with 70 mg twice daily (BID) in patients with imatinib-resistant or -intolerant Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL): 2-year data from CA180-035 [abstract]. Blood. 2008; 112. Abstract 186., , , et al.
- 19Dasatinib pharmacokinetics and exposure-response (E-R): relationship to safety and efficacy in patients (pts) with chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 175s. Abstract 3590., , , et al.
- 23The role of dasatinib in patients with Philadelphia (Ph) positive acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) and chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) relapsing after stem cell transplantation (SCT) [abstract]. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2006; 108: 4520., , , et al.