Fax: (011) 30-210-3381511
The efficacy and safety of lenalidomide plus dexamethasone in relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma patients with impaired renal function †
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 16, pages 3807–3814, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Dimopoulos, M., Alegre, A., Stadtmauer, E. A., Goldschmidt, H., Zonder, J. A., de Castro, C. M., Masliak, Z., Reece, D., Olesnyckyj, M., Yu, Z. and Weber, D. M. (2010), The efficacy and safety of lenalidomide plus dexamethasone in relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma patients with impaired renal function . Cancer, 116: 3807–3814. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25139
Meletios Dimopoulos, Donna M. Weber, and Marta Olesnyckyj designed the study; Meletios Dimopoulos and Donna M. Weber wrote the report for the study; Adrian Alegre, Edward A. Stadtmauer, Hartmut Goldschmidt, Jeffrey A. Zonder, Carlos M. de Castro, Zvenyslava Masliak, Donna Reece, and Meletios Dimopoulos recruited patients for the study; and Zhinuan Yu performed the statistical analyses. All authors were involved in analyzing and interpreting the data and critically reviewing the article content. The authors were fully responsible for content and editorial decisions for this article.
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2009
- Unknown funding agency
- 10Nordic Myeloma Study Group. Toxicity in standard melphalan-prednisone therapy among myeloma patients with renal failure—a retrospective analysis and recommendations for dose adjustment. Br J Haematol. 2005; 128: 631-635., , ;
- 15KasperDL, BraunwaldE, FauciAS, HauserSL, LongoDL, JamesonJL, eds. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 16th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, Medical Publishing Division; 2005.
- 16Criteria for evaluating disease response and progression in patients with multiple myeloma treated by high-dose therapy and haemopoietic stem cell transplantation. Myeloma Subcommittee of the EBMT. European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplant. Br J Haematol. 1998; 102: 1115-1123., , , et al.
- 20Celgene Corporation. REVLIMID (lenalidomide) Product Information. Summit, NJ: Celgene Corporation; 2009.
- 21Celgene Corporation. REVLIMID (lenalidomide) Product Information. Celgene Europe Limited. Berkshire, United Kingdom: Celgene Europe Ltd.; 2009. Available at: http://emc.medicines.org.uk/printfriendlydocument.aspx?documentid= 19841&companyid=1868. Accessed April 6, 2009.