Fax: (713) 794-4385
Novel targeted therapies in inflammatory breast cancer†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Proceedings of the First International Inflammatory Breast Cancer Conference, Supplement to Cancer
Volume 116, Issue Supplement 11, pages 2837–2839, 1 June 2010
How to Cite
Cristofanilli, M. (2010), Novel targeted therapies in inflammatory breast cancer. Cancer, 116: 2837–2839. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25172
The articles in this supplement were presented at the First International Inflammatory Breast Cancer Conference, Houston, Texas, December 5-7, 2008.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2009
- 9Significantly higher pathologic complete remission rate after neoadjuvant therapy with trastuzumab, paclitaxel, and epirubicin chemotherapy: results of a randomized trial in human epidermal growth receptor 2- positive operable breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 3676-3685., , et al.
- 12Phase II study of neoadjuvant docetaxel, vinorelbine, and trastuzumab followed by surgery and adjuvant doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide in women with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-overexpressing locally advanced breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1232-1238., , ,,et al.
- 15Neoadjuvant trastuzumab in patients with HER2-positive locally advanced breast cancer: primary efficacy analysis of the NOAH trial [abstract]. Presented at San Antonio Breast Cancer Conference, San Antonio, Texas, December 10-14, 2008. Abstract 31., , , et al.
- 18Phase I safety, pharmacokinetics, and clinical activity study of lapatinib (GW572016), a reversible dual inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinases, in heavily pretreated patients with metastatic carcinomas. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 5305-5313., , et al.
- 19EGF103009, a phase II trial of lapatinib monotherapy in patients with relapsed/refractory inflammatory breast cancer (IBC): clinical activity and biologic predictors of response. 2006 ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings Part I. J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24( 18 suppl): 502., , , et al.
- 20A phase II combination study of lapatinib and paclitaxel as a neoadjuvant therapy in patients with newly diagnosed inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) [abstract]. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2006; 100( 1 suppl):58(S3). Abstract 1., , , et al.