Fax: (011) 33 1 42 60 19 88
Reduced versus full doses of irradiation after 3 cycles of combined doxorubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine in early stage Hodgkin lymphomas
Results of a randomized trial
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 17, pages 4054–4062, 1 September 2010
How to Cite
Arakelyan, N., Jais, J.-P., Delwail, V., Brière, J., Moles-Moreau, M.-P., Sénécal, D., Berthou, C., Desablens, B., Colonna, P., Andrieu, J.-M. and on behalf of the GOELAMS Hodgkin Lymphoma Network (2010), Reduced versus full doses of irradiation after 3 cycles of combined doxorubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine in early stage Hodgkin lymphomas. Cancer, 116: 4054–4062. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25295
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2009
- 7Mediastinal tumor size and response to chemotherapy are the only prognostic factors in supradiaphragmatic Hodgkin's disease treated by ABVD plus radiotherapy: ten-year results of the Paris-Ouest-France 81/12 trial, including 262 patients. J Clin Oncol. 1996; 14: 1928-1935., , , et al.
- 8Three cycles of Adriamycin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine (ABVD) or epirubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and methotrexate (EBVM) plus extended field radiation therapy in early and intermediate Hodgkin disease: 10-year results of a randomized trial. Blood. 2004; 103: 58-66., , , et al.
- 12l'Essai Therapeutique chez l'Homme. 2nd ed. Paris, France: Flammarion Medecine Sciences; 1981., , .
- 15Randomized comparison of ABVD chemotherapy with a strategy that includes radiation therapy in patients with limited-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group and the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 4634-4642., , , et al.
- 18Chemotherapy alone versus chemotherapy plus radiotherapy for early stage Hodgkin lymphoma [abstract]. Blood. 2007; 110: 686a. Abstract 2320., , , et al.
- 28Chemotherapy, radiotherapy and combined modality for Hodgkin's disease, with emphasis on second cancer risk. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005; 4: CD003187., , , .
- 32First results of the EORTC-GELA H9 randomized trials: the H9-F trial (comparing 3 radiation dose levels) and H9-U trial (comparing 3 chemotherapy schemes) in patients with favorable or unfavorable early stage Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 561s. Abstract 6505., , , et al.
- 33HD10: investigating reduction of combined modality treatment intensity in early stage Hodgkin lymphoma. Interim analysis of a randomized trial of the German Hodgkin Study Group (GHSG) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 561s. Abstract 6506., , , et al.