Fax: (011) 39 051 636 4037
Immunophenotype and intermediate-high international prognostic index score are prognostic factors for therapy in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 24, pages 5667–5675, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Zinzani, P. L., Broccoli, A., Stefoni, V., Musuraca, G., Abruzzese, E., De Renzo, A., Cantonetti, M., Bacci, F., Baccarani, M. and Pileri, S. A. (2010), Immunophenotype and intermediate-high international prognostic index score are prognostic factors for therapy in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients. Cancer, 116: 5667–5675. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25307
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- 1WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissue Systems. 4th ed. Lyon, France: IARC; 2008., , , et al.
- 12Statistical Tables for the Design of Clinical Trials. Oxford, UK: Blackwell; 1987.,
- 19A phase III comparison of CHOP vs. m-BACOD vs. ProMACE-CytaBOM vs. MACOP-B in patients with intermediate- or high-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of SWOG-8516 (Intergroup 0067), the National High-Priority Lymphoma Study. Ann Oncol. 1994; 5 (suppl): S91-S95., , , et al.
- 21Phase III trial of rituximab-CHOP (R-CHOP) vs. CHOP with a second randomization to maintenance rituximab (MR) or observation in patients 60 years of age and older with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL). Blood. 2003; 102: 6., , , et al.
- 22First analysis of the completed Mabthera International (MInT) trial in young patients with low-risk diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL): addition of rituximab to a CHOP-like regimen significantly improves outcome of all patients with the identification of a very favourable subgroup with IPI = 0 and no bulky disease. Blood. 2004; 104: 48., , , et al.
- 33A phase I/II trial of lenalidomide and RCHOP (R2CHOP) in patients with newly diagnosed diffuse large B-cell (DLBCL) and follicular grade 3 lymphoma. Blood. 2009; 114: 666., , , et al.
- 34A phase 2 trial of the oral mTOR inhibitor everolimus (RAD001) in relapsed aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). Blood. 2007; 110., , , et al.