Fax: (310) 206-2982
Differential response of triple-negative breast cancer to a docetaxel and carboplatin-based neoadjuvant treatment
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 18, pages 4227–4237, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Chang, H. R., Glaspy, J., Allison, M. A., Kass, F. C., Elashoff, R., Chung, D. U. and Gornbein, J. (2010), Differential response of triple-negative breast cancer to a docetaxel and carboplatin-based neoadjuvant treatment. Cancer, 116: 4227–4237. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25309
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2009
- 18Docetaxel vs mitomycin plus vinblastine in anthracycline-resistant metastatic breast cancer. Oncology. 1997; 11: 25-30., , , et al.
- 25Multicenter, randomized phase III study of adjuvant chemotherapy for node positive breast cancer comparing 6 cycles of FE90C versus 4 cycles of FE90C followed by 8 weekly paclitaxel administrations: interim efficacy analysis of GEICAM 9906 Trial. Paper presented at: 28th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, San Antonio, Texas, December 8-11, 2005. Abstract 39., , , et al.
- 27BCIRG 006: second interim analysis phase III randomized trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel (ACT) with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel and trastuzumab (ACTH) with docetaxel, carboplatin and trastuzumab (TCH) in Her2neu positive early breast cancer patients. Paper presented at: 29th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, San Antonio, Texas, December 14-17, 2006. Abstract 52., , , et al.
- 30New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216., , , et al.
- 33Multicenter phase II trial of neoadjuvant therapy with trastuzumab, docetaxel, and carboplatin for human epidermal growth factor receptor-2-overexpressing stage II or III breast cancer: results of the GETN(A)-1 trial. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 2678-2684., , , et al.
- 34Neoadjuvant trastuzumab in locally advanced breast cancer (NOAH): antitumor and safety analysis [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 18S. Abstract 532., , , et al.
- 36The effect on tumor response of adding sequential preoperative docetaxel to preoperative doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide: preliminary results from National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project Protocol B-27. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 4165-4174., , , et al.
- 37Significantly higher pathologic complete remission rate after neoadjuvant therapy with trastuzumab, paclitaxel, and epirubicin chemotherapy: results of a randomized trial in human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive operable breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 3676-3685., , , et al.