Fax: (216) 444-9464
Sorafenib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma refractory to either sunitinib or bevacizumab†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 23, pages 5383–5390, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Garcia, J. A., Hutson, T. E., Elson, P., Cowey, C. L., Gilligan, T., Nemec, C., Dreicer, R., Bukowski, R. M. and Rini, B. I. (2010), Sorafenib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma refractory to either sunitinib or bevacizumab. Cancer, 116: 5383–5390. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25327
Presented in part at the ASCO Genitourinary Cancer Symposium, San Francisco, California, February 14-16, 2008 (Abstract 346), and American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, May 30-June 3, 2008 (Abstract 5123).
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
- 4A randomized, double-blind phase III study of pazopanib in treatment-naive and cytokine-pretreated patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27( 15 suppl). Abstract 5021., , , et al.
- 7Sequential use of sorafenib and sunitinib in renal cancer: retrospective analysis in 90 patients [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25( 18 suppl). Abstract 5038., , , et al.
- 8Evaluation of VEGF targeted therapy efficacy in mRCC after sorafenib failure or intolerance [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25( 18 suppl). Abstract 15517., , , et al.
- 9BAY 43-9006 exhibits broad spectrum anti-tumor activity and targets raf/MEK/ERK pathway and receptor tyrosine kinases involved in tumor progression and angiogenesis [abstract]. Proc Am Assoc Cancer Res. 2003; 44: A78., , , et al.
- 13New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216., , , et al.