Fax: (614) 293-3465
Long-term results of a phase 2 study of neoadjuvant chemotherapy and radiotherapy in the management of high-risk, high-grade, soft tissue sarcomas of the extremities and body wall
Radiation Therapy Oncology Group Trial 9514
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 19, pages 4613–4621, 1 October 2010
How to Cite
Kraybill, W. G., Harris, J., Spiro, I. J., Ettinger, D. S., DeLaney, T. F., Blum, R. H., Lucas, D. R., Harmon, D. C., Letson, G. D. and Eisenberg, B. (2010), Long-term results of a phase 2 study of neoadjuvant chemotherapy and radiotherapy in the management of high-risk, high-grade, soft tissue sarcomas of the extremities and body wall. Cancer, 116: 4613–4621. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25350
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2009
- 5Limb-sparing surgery without radiotherapy based on anatomic location of soft tissue sarcoma. J Clin Oncol. 1991; 10: 1757-1765., , , et al.
- 7Acute and long-term effects on limb function of combined modality limb sparing therapy for extremity soft tissue sarcoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1991; 221: 1493-1499., , , et al.
- 8Soft tissue sarcomas. In: PriceP, SikoraK, eds. Treatment of Cancer. 4th ed. London, UK: Arnold; 2002: 867-907., , , et al.
- 11Neoadjuvant chemotherapy and radiotherapy for large soft tissue sarcomas [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1996; 15: 524. Abstract 168., , , et al.
- 13The Statistical Analysis of Failure Time Data. New York, NY: Wiley; 1980: 163-178., .
- 21Five-year results of a randomized phase III trial of pre-operative vs post-operative radiotherapy in extremity soft tissue sarcoma. J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 9007., , , et al.
- 27A randomized trial comparing preoperative (preop) doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide (AC) to preop AC followed by preop docetaxel (T) and to preop AC followed by postoperative (postop) T in patients (pts) with operable carcinoma of the breast: results of NSABP B-27 [abstract]. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2005; 88: S16. Abstract 26., , , et al.
- 32The end of adjuvant chemotherapy (adCT) era with doxorubicin-based regimen in resected high-grade soft tissue sarcoma (STS): pooled analysis of the two STBSG-EORTC phase III clinical trials [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 26;( suppl): 2008. Abstract 10525., , , et al.