Fax: (011) 39 0223902092
Pretransplantation [18-F]fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography scan predicts outcome in patients with recurrent Hodgkin lymphoma or aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma undergoing reduced-intensity conditioning followed by allogeneic stem cell transplantation
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 21, pages 5001–5011, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Dodero, A., Crocchiolo, R., Patriarca, F., Miceli, R., Castagna, L., Ciceri, F., Bramanti, S., Frungillo, N., Milani, R., Crippa, F., Fallanca, F., Englaro, E. and Corradini, P. (2010), Pretransplantation [18-F]fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography scan predicts outcome in patients with recurrent Hodgkin lymphoma or aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma undergoing reduced-intensity conditioning followed by allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Cancer, 116: 5001–5011. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25357
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2009
- 1Reduced intensity conditioning compared with conventional allogeneic stem-cell transplantation in relapsed or refractory Hodgkin's lymphoma: an analysis from the Lymphoma Working Party of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 455-462., , , et al.
- 2Fludarabine melphalan as preparative regimen for reduced-intensity conditioning allogeneic stem cell transplantation in relapsed and refractory Hodgkin's lymphoma: the updated M. D. Anderson Cancer Center experience. Hematologica. 2008; 93: 257-264., , , et al.
- 4Chemoresistant or aggressive lymphoma predicts for a poor outcome following reduced intensity allogeneic progenitor cell transplantation: an analysis from the Lymphoma Working Party of the European Group for Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation. Blood. 2002; 100: 4310-4316., , , et al.
- 8Allogeneic stem cell transplantation following reduced-intensity conditioning can induce durable clinical and molecular remissions in relapsed lymphomas: pre-transplant disease status and histotype heavily influence outcome. Leukemia. 2007; 21: 2316-2323., , , et al.
- 12Haploidentical stem cell transplantation following a reduced-intensity conditioning regimen for the treatment of advanced hematologic malignancies: post-transplant CD8-depleted donor lymphocyte infusions contribute to improve T-cell recovery. Blood. 2009; 113: 4771-4779., , , et al.
- 17Analysing Survival Data for Clinical Trials and Observational Studies. Chichester, United Kingdom: John Wiley & Sons; 1995: 335-344., .
- 22Early interim 2-[18F]fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography is prognostically superior to international prognostic score in advanced-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: a report from a joint Italian-Danish study. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 3746-3752., , , et al.
- 26Allogeneic bone marrow transplantation in aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (excluding Burkitt and lymphoblastic lymphoma): a series of 73 patients from the SFGM database. Societe Francaise de Greffe de Moelle. Br J Haematol. 1999; 107: 154-161., , , et al.
- 27Hematopoietic cell transplantation-comorbidity index and Karnofsky performance status are independent predictors of morbidity and mortality after allogeneic nonmyeloablative hematopoietic cell transplantation. Cancer. 2008; 112: 1992-2001., , , et al.