Fax: (416) 586-8397
Soft tissue sarcoma presenting with metastatic disease
Outcome with primary surgical resection
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 372–379, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Ferguson, P. C., Deheshi, B. M., Chung, P., Catton, C. N., O'Sullivan, B., Gupta, A., Griffin, A. M. and Wunder, J. S. (2011), Soft tissue sarcoma presenting with metastatic disease. Cancer, 117: 372–379. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25418
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
- 1GreeneFL, PageDL, FlemingID, et al, eds. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 6th ed. New York: Springer-Verlag; 2002.
- 11Doxorubicin-based chemotherapy for the palliative treatment of adult patients with locally advanced or metastatic soft tissue sarcoma. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2003; 3: CD003293., , .
- 13Doxorubicin versus CYVADIC versus doxorubicin plus ifosfamide in first-line treatment of advanced soft tissue sarcomas: a randomized study of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group. J Clin Oncol. 1995; 13: 1537-1545., , , et al.
- 14Randomized phase III study comparing conventional-dose doxorubicin plus ifosfamide versus high-dose doxorubicin plus ifosfamide plus recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor in advanced soft tissue sarcomas: a trial of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer/Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group. J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 2676-2684., , , et al.
- 15Phase III trial of 2 investigational schedules of ifosfamide compared with standard-dose doxorubicin in advanced or metastatic soft tissue sarcoma: a European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group study. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 3144-3150., , , et al.
- 20Palliative surgery for cancer pain. West J Med. 2002; 176: 107-110., .