Fax: (716) 845-3423
A front-line window of opportunity phase 2 study of sorafenib in patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer†‡
North Central Cancer Treatment Group Study N0326
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 24, pages 5686–5693, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Dy, G. K., Hillman, S. L., Rowland, K. M., Molina, J. R., Steen, P. D., Wender, D. B., Nair, S., Mandrekar, S., Schild, S. E. and Adjei, A. A. (2010), A front-line window of opportunity phase 2 study of sorafenib in patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer. Cancer, 116: 5686–5693. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25448
Previously presented in abstract form as Adjei AA, Molina JR, Hillman SL, et al. A front-line window of opportunity phase 2 study of sorafenib in patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer: a North Central Cancer Treatment Group study. ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings Part I. J Clin Oncol. 2007;25(18 suppl):7547.
Additional participating institutions include: Medcenter 1 Health Systems, Bismarck, North Dakota (John T. Reynolds, MD); Metro-Minnesota Community Clinical Oncology Program, St. Louis Park, Minnesota (Patrick J. Flynn, MD); Cedar Rapids Oncology Project Community Clinical Oncology Program, Cedar Rapids, Iowa (Martin Wiesenfeld, MD); Illinois Oncology Research Association Community Clinical Oncology Program, Peoria, Illinois (John W. Kugler, MD); Altru Health Systems, Grand Forks, North Dakota (Todor Dentchev, MD); Iowa Oncology Research Association Community Clinical Oncology Program, Des Moines, Iowa (Roscoe F. Morton, MD); Michigan Cancer Research Consortium, Ann Arbor, Michigan (Philip J. Stella, MD); Rapid City Regional Oncology Group, Rapid City, South Dakota (Richard C. Tenglin, MD); and Toledo Community Hospital Oncology Program Community Clinical Oncology Program, Toledo, Ohio (Paul L. Schaefer, MD).
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
- 4Biological prognostic factors in non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer. 1995; 1( suppl 12): S13-S25., , .
- 16Sorafenib combined with carboplatin and paclitaxel for metastatic melanoma: PFS and response versus B-Raf status. Ann Oncol. 2006; 17: iii33., , , et al.
- 24New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216., , , et al.
- 31Gefitinib plus best supportive care in previously treated patients with refractory advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: results from a randomised, placebo-controlled, multicentre study (Iressa Survival Evaluation in Lung Cancer). Lancet. 2005; 366: 1527-1537., , , et al.
- 36A randomized discontinuation phase II study of sorafenib versus placebo in patients with non-small cell lung cancer who have failed at least 2 prior chemotherapy regimens: E2501 [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26( 15 suppl). Abstract 8014., , , et al.