Fax: (212) 717-3278
A phase 2 study of pemetrexed plus gemcitabine every 2 weeks for patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell cancer
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 795–801, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Fury, M. G., Haque, S., Stambuk, H., Shen, R., Carlson, D. and Pfister, D. (2011), A phase 2 study of pemetrexed plus gemcitabine every 2 weeks for patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell cancer. Cancer, 117: 795–801. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25464
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
- 10Synergistic cytotoxicity of MTA (LY231514) and gemcitabine in vitro and in vivo [abstract]. Paper presented at: 10th NCI-EORTC Symposium on New Drugs in Cancer Therapy; June 16-19, 1998; Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Abstract 644., ,
- 11Phase I and pharmacologic study of sequences of gemcitabine and the multitargeted antifolate agent in patients with advanced solid tumors. J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 11748-11757., , , et al.
- 15New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216., , , et al.
- 16Pemetrexed (P) and bevacizumab (B) in patients (pts) with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC): updated results of a phase II trial—ASCO [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26( May 20 suppl). Abstract 6069., , , et al.
- 17Vitamin B12 and folate reduce toxicity of Alimta (pemetrexed disodium, LY231514, MTA), a novel antifolate/antimetabolite [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20: 76a. Abstract 300., , , et al.