Fax: (626) 930-5461
Biomarker-based phase I dose-escalation, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic study of oral apricoxib in combination with erlotinib in advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 809–818, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Reckamp, K., Gitlitz, B., Chen, L.-C., Patel, R., Milne, G., Syto, M., Jezior, D. and Zaknoen, S. (2011), Biomarker-based phase I dose-escalation, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic study of oral apricoxib in combination with erlotinib in advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer. Cancer, 117: 809–818. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25473
Presented in part as an oral presentation at the 100th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research, April 18-22, 2009, Denver, Colorado.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- 12Activity of TG01, a selective cox-2 inhibitor, alone and in combination with docetaxel in human non–small cell lung carcinoma xenografts. Proc Am Assoc Cancer Res. 2008: Abstract 5663., , , ,
- 13CS-706, a novel cyclooxygenase-2 selective inhibitor, prolonged the survival of tumor-bearing mice when treated alone or in combination with anti-tumor chemotherapeutic agents. Int J Cancer. 2008; 122: 1384-1390., , , et al.
- 18New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216., , , et al.
- 23Phase II study of gefitinib, an epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor (EGFR-TKI), and celecoxib, a cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitor, in patients with platinum refractory non–small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). J Thorac Oncol. 2007; 2: 299-305., , , , ,