The Patient Navigation Research Group consists of Fred Snyder, PhD, NOVA Research; Emmanuel Taylor, PhD, Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities, National Cancer Institute; Richard G. Roetzheim, MD, MSPH, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute; Victoria Warren-Mears, PhD, RD, LD, Northwest Tribal Epidemiology Center; Desiree Rivers, PhD, MSPH, University of South Florida, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center; and Nancy LaVerda, MPH, George Washington University, Cancer Institute, Washington, DC.
Structural and reliability analysis of a patient satisfaction with cancer-related care measure†
A Multisite patient navigation research program study
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 854–861, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Jean-Pierre, P., Fiscella, K., Freund, K. M., Clark, J., Darnell, J., Holden, A., Post, D., Patierno, S. R., Winters, P. C. and the Patient Navigation Research Program Group (2011), Structural and reliability analysis of a patient satisfaction with cancer-related care measure. Cancer, 117: 854–861. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25501
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- 4Institute of Medicine. Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2001.
- 22Measuring Functioning and Well-Being: The Medical Outcomes Study Approach. Durham, NC: Duke University Press; 1992.,
- 27A First Course in Factor Analysis. 2nd ed. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 1992.,
- 28Using Multivariate Statistics. 5th ed. Boston, MA: Allyn and Bacon; 2007.,
- 32A note on the multiplying factors for various chi square approximations. J R Stat Soc Series B Stat Methodol. 1954; 16: 296-298.
- 34Using multivariate statistics. 5th ed. Boston, MA: Allyn and Bacon; 2007.,
- 35Multiple factor analysis. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press; 1947.
- 36Psychometric Theory. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 1978.
- 42Development and preliminary validation of a new measure to assess satisfaction with information among head and neck cancer patients: the satisfaction with cancer information profile (SCIP). Head Neck. 2006; 28: 540-548., , ,