Fax: (410) 955-7587
1984 to 2007
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 23, pages 5507–5516, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Seaberg, E. C., Wiley, D., Martínez-Maza, O., Chmiel, J. S., Kingsley, L., Tang, Y., Margolick, J. B., Jacobson, L. P. and for the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study (MACS) (2010), Cancer incidence in the multicenter aids cohort study before and during the HAART era. Cancer, 116: 5507–5516. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25530
Data in this article were collected by the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study (MACS) with centers at The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Joseph B. Margolick and Lisa P. Jacobson, Principal Investigators), Howard Brown Health Center, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, and Cook County Bureau of Health Services (John P. Phair and Steven M. Wolinsky, Principal Investigators), University of California at Los Angeles (Roger Detels, Principal Investigator), and University of Pittsburgh (Charles R. Rinaldo, Principal Investigator).
See editorial on pages 5344–7, this issue.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
- 17http://www.iacr.com.fr/iarccrgtools.htm. Accessed June 3, 2010., , , Check and Conversion Programs for Cancer Registries (IARC/IACR Tools for Cancer Registries). IARC Technical Report No. 42. Lyon, France: IARC; 2005. Available at:
- 18Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program. SEER Site Recode ICD-O-3 (1/27/2003) Definition. Available at: http://www.seer.cancer.gov/siterecode/icdo3_d01272003/. Accessed June 3, 2010.
- 20Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program. Limited-Use Data (1973-2007). Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, Surveillance Research Program, Cancer Statistics Branch, released April 2010, based on the November 2009 submission. Available at: www.seer.cancer.gov. Accessed June 3, 2010.
- 21Standardization methods. In: GailMH, BenichouJ, eds. Encyclopedia of Epidemiologic Methods. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 2000: 871-884.
- 22Biostatistical Methods in Epidemiology. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 2001.
- 24Antiretroviral Therapy Cohort Collaboration. Life expectancy of individuals on combination antiretroviral therapy in high-income countries: a collaborative analysis of 14 cohort studies Lancet 2008; 372-293-299.
- 34The effect of HIV coinfection on the risk of cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma in U.S. veterans with hepatitis C. Am J Gastroenterol 2005; 100: 56-63., , , , , .Direct Link: