Fax: (301) 480-1069
TNM seventh edition: What's new, what's changed
Communication from the International Union Against Cancer and the American Joint Committee on Cancer
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 22, pages 5336–5339, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Sobin, L. H. and Compton, C. C. (2010), TNM seventh edition: What's new, what's changed. Cancer, 116: 5336–5339. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25537
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
- 1Edge SB, Byrd DR, Carducci MA, et al, eds. American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) Cancer Staging Manual. 7th ed. New York: Springer; 2009.
- 2Sobin LH, Gospodarowicz MK, Wittekind Ch, eds. International Union Against Cancer (UICC) TNM Classification of Malignant Tumors. 7th ed. Oxford, UK: Wiley-Blackwell; 2009.
- 4Wittekind Ch, Henson DE, Hutter RVP, Sobin LH, eds. TNM Supplement: A Commentary on Uniform Use. 2nd ed. New York: Wiley-Liss; 2001: 96.
- 9International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer International Staging Committee; Participating Institutions. The IASLC Lung Cancer Staging Project: proposals for the revision of the TNM stage groupings in the forthcoming (seventh) edition of the TNM Classification of malignant tumours. J Thorac Oncol. 2007; 2: 706-714., , , et al.
- 12Wittekind Ch, Greene FL, Henson DE, Hutter RVP, Sobin LH, eds. TNM Supplement: A Commentary on Uniform Use. 3rd ed. New York: Wiley-Liss; 2003: 130-131.