Fax: (617) 432-0173
Quality of cancer care among foreign-born and US-born patients with lung or colorectal cancer
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 116, Issue 23, pages 5497–5506, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Nielsen, S. S., He, Y., Ayanian, J. Z., Gomez, S. L., Kahn, K. L., West, D. W. and Keating, N. L. (2010), Quality of cancer care among foreign-born and US-born patients with lung or colorectal cancer. Cancer, 116: 5497–5506. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25546
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2010
- 6Survival rates of invasive breast cancer among ethnic Chinese women born in East Asia and the United States. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2006; 7: 221-226., , , ,
- 19Race and Hispanic Origin of the Foreign-Born Population in the United States: 2007. Washington, DC: US Department of Commerce, Economics, and Statistics Administration; 2010..
- 21National Cancer Institute. Cancer Care Outcomes Research & Surveillance Consortium. Available at: http://www.outcomes.cancer.gov/cancors/. Accessed November 24, 2009.
- 22American Association for Public Opinion Research. Standard Definitions–Final Dispositions of Case Codes and Outcome Rates for Surveys, 2008. Available at: http://www.aapor.org/ Resources_for_Researchers.htm. Accessed January 12, 2010.
- 23National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Version 1. Fort Washington, PA: National Comprehensive Cancer Network; 2004.
- 24National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Colon Cancer. Version 1. Fort Washington, PA: National Comprehensive Cancer Network; 2004.
- 25National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Rectal Cancer. Version 1. Fort Washington, PA: National Comprehensive Cancer Network; 2004.
- 27Breast and prostate cancer patient's reliability of treatment reporting. J Registry Manag. 2009; 36: 12-15., ,
- 31Multiple imputation in a large-scale complex survey: a practical guide [published online ahead of print DATE]. Stat Methods Med Res. doi: 10.1177/0962280208101273., , , ,
- 32Institute of Medicine. Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health Care System for the 21st Century. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2001.
- 35Patients' experiences with care for lung cancer and colorectal cancer: findings from the Cancer Care Outcomes Research and Surveillance (CanCORS) Consortium. J Clin Oncol. In press., , , et al.
- 45Pew Hispanic Center. Demographic Profile of Hispanics in California. Pew Hispanic Center; 2008. Available at: http://pewhispanic.org/states/?stateid=CA. Accessed December 4, 2009.