Fax: (415) 353-2480
Inaccuracies in assignment of clinical stage for localized prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 283–289, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Reese, A. C., Sadetsky, N., Carroll, P. R. and Cooperberg, M. R. (2011), Inaccuracies in assignment of clinical stage for localized prostate cancer. Cancer, 117: 283–289. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25596
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
- 2American Joint Committee on Cancer. What is Cancer Staging? Available at: http://www.cancerstaging.org/mission/whatis.html. Accessed April 20, 2010.
- 3EdgeSB, ByrdDR, ComptonCC, FritzAG, GreeneFL, TrottiA, eds. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 7th ed. New York: Springer; 2010.
- 12Controversies in prostate cancer staging implementation at a tertiary cancer center. Can J Urol. 2006; 13: 3327-3334., , , et al.
- 15Variation in the definition of biochemical recurrence in patients treated for localized prostate cancer: the American Urological Association Prostate Guidelines for Localized Prostate Cancer Update Panel report and recommendations for a standard in the reporting of surgical outcomes. J Urol. 2007; 177: 540-545., , , et al.
- 20Predictive factors for positive surgical margins and their locations after robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy [published online ahead of print February 15, 2009.] Eur Urol., , , , , .
- 21Anatomic radical retropubic prostatectomy. In: WeinA, KavoussiL, NovickA, PartinA, PetersC, eds. Campbell-Walsh Urology. 9th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders Elsevier; 2007: 2956-2978., .