Fax: (011) 41 22 379 49 71
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 6, pages 1288–1295, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Bouchardy, C., Benhamou, S., Schaffar, R., Verkooijen, H. M., Fioretta, G., Schubert, H., Vinh-Hung, V., Soria, J.-C., Vlastos, G. and Rapiti, E. (2011), Lung cancer mortality risk among breast cancer patients treated with anti-estrogens. Cancer, 117: 1288–1295. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25638
This study was an oral presentation at the 32nd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, December 9-13, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas.
CB, SB, and ER contributed to the study design, oversaw the project, and drafted the final manuscript. HS was responsible for data collection. RS and GF were responsible for statistical analyses. HMV, JCS, VVH, and GV advised on the analysis and participated in data interpretation. All authors critically reviewed the manuscript
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
- 1Cancer Incidence in Five Continents, Vol IX. IARC Scientific Publications no 160. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 2008.
- 2http://asrt.ch/rgt/publication_1970_2006.pdf. Accessed February 24, 2010., , , Le Cancer a Geneve –Incidence, Mortalite, Survie et Prevalence 2003-2006.
- 19Reproductive factors, hormone use, and risk for lung cancer in postmenopausal women, the nurses' health study. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. In press., , ,
- 26et al. eds. ICD-O International Classification of Diseases for Oncology, 3rd Edition. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2000., , ,
- 27World Health Organization (WHO), eds. ICD-10. International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Health Related Problems, 10th Revision. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1992.
- 28eds. TNM Classification Of Malignant Tumours, 6th Edition. New York: UICC; 2002., ,
- 29Statistical Methods in Cancer Res. Vol I: The Analysis of Case-Control Studies. IARC Scientific Publications no 32. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 1980.,
- 30Tabakmonitoring. Bericht uber den Tabakkonsum der Schweizer Wohnbevolkerung in den Jahren 2001 und 2002. Zurich: Psychologisches Institut der Universitat Zurich, Sozialpsychologie II; 2003., , ,
- 31Tamoxifen does not reduce the risk of lung cancer in women. Available at: http://www.asco.org/ASCOv2/Meetings/Abstracts? &vmview=abst_detail_view&confID=34&abstractID=32861. Accessed July 1, 2009., , , , .