Fax: (412) 692-8299
Tumor volume and patient weight as predictors of outcome in children with intermediate risk rhabdomyosarcoma†
A report from the children's oncology group
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 11, pages 2541–2550, 1 June 2011
How to Cite
Rodeberg, D. A., Stoner, J. A., Garcia-Henriquez, N., Randall, R. L., Spunt, S. L., Arndt, C. A., Kao, S., Paidas, C. N., Million, L. and Hawkins, D. S. (2011), Tumor volume and patient weight as predictors of outcome in children with intermediate risk rhabdomyosarcoma. Cancer, 117: 2541–2550. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25719
Presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the American Pediatric Surgical Association, Phoenix, Arizona, May 29-13, 2008.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
- 5Rhabdomyosarcoma and undifferentiated sarcoma in the first 2 decades of life: a selective review of Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Study Group experience and rationale for Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Study V. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2001; 23: 215-220., , , et al.
- 9Vincristine, actinomycin, and cyclophosphamide compared with vincristine, actinomycin, and cyclophosphamide alternating with vincristine, topotecan, and cyclophosphamide for intermediate-risk rhabdomyosarcoma: Children's Oncology Group Study D9803. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 5182-5188., , , et al.
- 13Prognostic significance of staging factors of the UICC staging system in childhood rhabdomyosarcoma: a report from the Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Study (IRS-II). J Clin Oncol. 1987; 1: 46-54., , , ,