Fax: (206) 667-5977
Effectiveness of a clinic-based colorectal cancer screening promotion program for underserved Hispanics
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 8, pages 1745–1754, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Coronado, G. D., Golovaty, I., Longton, G., Levy, L. and Jimenez, R. (2011), Effectiveness of a clinic-based colorectal cancer screening promotion program for underserved Hispanics. Cancer, 117: 1745–1754. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25730
- Issue online: 6 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- 1American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts and Figures for Hispanics and Latinos 2009-2011. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society; 2009. 862302.
- 6American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts and Figures. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society; 2008.
- 7US Preventive Services Task Force. The Guide to Clinical Preventive Services. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ); 2005: 175.
- 11Cancer mortality surveillance—United States, 1990-2000. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2004; 53: 1-108., , , ,
- 12Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Behavioral risk factor surveillance system. Available at: http://cdc.gov/brfss Accessed August 30, 2007.
- 16Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Guide to community preventive services. Cancer prevention and control: client-oriented screening interventions. Available at: www.thecommunityguide.org/cancer/screening/client-oriented/index.html Accessed May 13, 2009.
- 22US Census Bureau. State and County QuickFacts. Washington, DC: US Census Bureau, 2008.
- 23United Way of King County. Community Assessment: King County Review of Health and Human Services. King County, WA: United Way of King County; 2008.
- 24Washington State Department of Health. Washington Breast and Cervical Health Program Olympia, WA: Washington State Department of Health; 2008.
- 26Stata Statistical Software: Release 10. [computer program]. College Station, TX: StataCorp LP; 2007.
- 27Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Screen for life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign. August 10, 2009. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/colorectal/sfl/ Accessed September 27, 2009.
- 28Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The guide to community preventive services. Available at: www.thecommunityguide.org Accessed June 4, 2010.
- 30American Cancer Society. The ad, the test, and the cure. Available at: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/NWS/content/NWS_1_1x_The_Ad_the_Test_and_The_Cure.asp Accessed September 27, 2009.
- 31Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Notice to readers: National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2006.