Fax: (403) 283-1651
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 12, pages 2637–2642, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Heng, D. Y. C., Xie, W., Bjarnason, G. A., Vaishampayan, U., Tan, M.-H., Knox, J., Donskov, F., Wood, L., Kollmannsberger, C., Rini, B. I. and Choueiri, T. K. (2011), Progression-free survival as a predictor of overall survival in metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with contemporary targeted therapy. Cancer, 117: 2637–2642. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25750
D.Y.C.H., W.X., B.I.R., and T.K.C. were involved in the conception, study design, statistical analysis, and writing of the article. D.Y.C.H., G.A.B., U.V., M.-H.T., J.K., F.D., L.W., C.K., B.I.R., and T.K.C. provided and collected patient data. All authors approved the final article.
This is a project of the International Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) Database Consortium.
See editorial on pages 2586–7, this issue.
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2010
- 3Final results of the phase III, randomized, double-blind AVOREN trial of first-line bevacizumab (BEV) + interferon-α2a (IFN) in metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2009;27(15S). Abstract 5020., , , et al.
- 13A test for partial correlation with censored astronomical data. Mon Not R Astron Soc. 1995; 278: 919-924.,