Fax: (713) 794-5664
A novel automated assay for the rapid identification of metastatic breast carcinoma in sentinel lymph nodes
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 12, pages 2599–2607, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Feldman, S., Krishnamurthy, S., Gillanders, W., Gittleman, M., Beitsch, P. D., Young, P. R., Streck, C. J., Whitworth, P. W., Levine, E. A., Boolbol, S., Han, L. K., Hermann, R., Hoon, D. S. B., Giuliano, A. E., Meric-Bernstam, F. and for the US One Step Nucleic Acid Amplification Clinical Study Group (2011), A novel automated assay for the rapid identification of metastatic breast carcinoma in sentinel lymph nodes. Cancer, 117: 2599–2607. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25822
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
- 2Consensus Conference Committee. Proceedings of the consensus conference on the role of sentinel lymph node biopsy in carcinoma of the breast, April 19-22, 2001, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. , , ; Cancer. 2002; 94: 2542-2551., , ;
- 9A prospective study comparing touch imprint cytology, frozen section analysis, and rapid cytokeratin immunostain for intraoperative evaluation of axillary sentinel lymph nodes in breast cancer. Cancer. 2009; 115: 1555-1562., , , et al.
- 11Greene FL, Page DL, Fleming ID, et al. eds. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 6th ed. New York: Springer; 2002.
- 18Comparative evaluation of an extensive histopathologic examination and a real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction assay for mammaglobin and cytokeratin 19 on axillary sentinel lymph nodes of breast carcinoma patients. Ann Surg. 2008; 247: 136-142., , , et al.