Fax (617): 638-4483
Cancer survivorship and sexual orientation
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 16, pages 3796–3804, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Boehmer, U., Miao, X. and Ozonoff, A. (2011), Cancer survivorship and sexual orientation. Cancer, 117: 3796–3804. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25950
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
- 1Lance Armstrong Foundation, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Action Plan for Cancer Survivorship: Advancing Public Health Strategies. Atlanta, Georgia: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2004.
- 3The President's Cancer Panel. Promoting Healthy Lifestyles: Policy, Program, and Personal Recommendations for Reducing Cancer Risk. Annual Report 2006-2007. Washington, DC: US Department of Health and Human Services; 2007.
- 12Meeting psychosocial needs of women with breast cancer. In: National Cancer Policy Board, Institute of Medicine, eds. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2004., , .
- 13From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition. In: Hewitt M, Greenfield S, Stovall E, editors. Committee on Cancer Survivorship: Improving Care and Quality of Life, Institute of Medicine and National Research Council. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2005.
- 23US Cancer Statistics Working Group. United States Cancer Statistics: 1999-2006 Incidence and Mortality Web-based Report. 2010. Available at: <http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/uscs/> Accessed July 7, 2010.
- 24Cervical Cancer in California, 2008. Sacramento, CA: California Department of Public Health, Cancer Surveillance Section; 2008., , , , , .