Fax: (617) 264-5242
Salvage radiation in men after prostate-specific antigen failure and the risk of death†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 17, pages 3925–3932, 1 September 2011
How to Cite
Cotter, S. E., Chen, M. H., Moul, J. W., Lee, W. R., Koontz, B. F., Anscher, M. S., Robertson, C. N., Walther, P. J., Polascik, T. J. and D'Amico, A. V. (2011), Salvage radiation in men after prostate-specific antigen failure and the risk of death. Cancer, 117: 3925–3932. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25993
Dr. Chen had full access to all data in the study, and Drs. Cotter and D'Amico take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2010
- 11Categorical Data Analysis. 2nd ed. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons; 2002: 70-114..
- 12Nonparametric Statistical Methods. 2nd ed. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons; 1999: 106-140., .
- 13Refinements of the semiparametric proportional hazards model. In: Klein JP, Moeschberger ML. Survival Analysis: Techniques for Censored and Truncated Data. New York, NY: Springer; 2003: 295-328., .
- 16Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Center for Health Statistics. VitalStats. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/vitalstats.htm.