The first 2 authors contributed equally to this article.
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 19, pages 4460–4467, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Ebrahimi, A., Murali, R., Gao, K., Elliott, M. S. and Clark, J. R. (2011), The prognostic and staging implications of bone invasion in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer, 117: 4460–4467. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26032
This study was presented at the 12th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australian and New Zealand Head and Neck Cancer Society, Sydney, Australia, September 2-4, 2010.
There are no published reports that may duplicate material in the submitted article.
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2010
- 1American Joint Committee for Cancer Staging and End-Results Reporting: Manual for Staging of Cancer, 1977. Chicago, IL: American Joint Committee; 1977.
- 2Edge SB, Byrd DR, Compton CC, Fritz AG, Greene FL, Trotti A, eds. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 7th ed. New York, NY: Springer; 2010.
- 12Applied survival analysis: regression modeling of time-to-event data.2nd ed. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons; 2008., , .