Fax: (905) 546-5211
Treatment of cancer in adolescents and young adults†
Is affordability a concern?
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer: Towards Better Outcomes in Canada
Volume 117, Issue Supplement 10, pages 2258–2261, 15 May 2011
How to Cite
Gafni, A. (2011), Treatment of cancer in adolescents and young adults. Cancer, 117: 2258–2261. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26047
The articles in this supplement represent presentations and discussions at the “International Workshop on Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer: Towards Better Outcomes in Canada” that was held in Toronto, Ontario, March 11–13, 2010. Workshop on Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer: Towards Better Outcomes in Canada, Supplement to Cancer.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- 1Who shall live? Health, economics and social choice. New York: Basic Books; 1974..
- 2The economic role of “health indicators.” In: Teeling SmithG, ed. Measuring the Social Benefit of Medicine. London, UK: Office of Health Economics; 1983: 63-67..
- 6Ontario Ministry of Finance. Ontario Budget 2008: Chapter I. Available at: http://www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/budget/ontariobudgets/2008/chpt1e.html. Accessed March 2, 2010.
- 13Equity in health. In: CulyerA, NewhouseJ, eds. Handbook on Heath Economics. Vol. 1B. Amsterdam: North Holland; 2000: 1862-1910., .
- 14The Canadian health care system: a developmental overview. In: NaylorD, ed. Canadian Health Care and the State. Kingston, ON: McGill-Queens University Press; 1992: 125-140., .