Fax: (011) 0039 011 9933299
Hormone-receptor expression and activity of trastuzumab with chemotherapy in HER2-positive advanced breast cancer patients
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 17–26, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Montemurro, F., Rossi, V., Cossu Rocca, M., Martinello, R., Verri, E., Redana, S., Adamoli, L., Valabrega, G., Sapino, A., Aglietta, M., Viale, G., Goldhirsch, A. and Nolè, F. (2012), Hormone-receptor expression and activity of trastuzumab with chemotherapy in HER2-positive advanced breast cancer patients. Cancer, 118: 17–26. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26162
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
- 9Relationship between quantitative estrogen and progesterone receptor expression and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER-2) status with recurrence in the Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination trial. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 1059-1065., , , et al.
- 16Randomized phase II trial of the efficacy and safety of trastuzumab combined with docetaxel in patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive metastatic breast cancer administered as first-line treatment: the M77001 study group. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 4265-4274., , , et al.
- 24Phase III randomized study comparing docetaxel plus trastuzumab with vinorelbine plus trastuzumab as first-line therapy of metastatic or locally advanced human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive breast cancer: the HERNATA study. J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 264-271., , , et al.
- 27HER2 protein expression predicts response to trastuzumab in FISH-positive patients [abstract]. Cancer Res. 2009; 69: 32., , , et al.
- 28Analytical validation of a highly quantitative, sensitive, accurate, and reproducible assay (HERmark) for the measurement of HER2 total protein and HER2 homodimers in FFPE breast cancer tumor specimens. Patholog Res Int. 2010; 2010: 814176., , , et al.
- 30Trastuzumab plus anastrozole versus anastrozole alone for the treatment of postmenopausal women with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive, hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer: results from the randomized phase III TAnDEM study. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 5529-5537., , , et al.