Fax: (646) 888-4917
Adjuvant trastuzumab with chemotherapy is effective in women with small, node-negative, HER2-positive breast cancer†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 117, Issue 24, pages 5461–5468, 15 December 2011
How to Cite
McArthur, H. L., Mahoney, K. M., Morris, P. G., Patil, S., Jacks, L. M., Howard, J., Norton, L. and Hudis, C. A. (2011), Adjuvant trastuzumab with chemotherapy is effective in women with small, node-negative, HER2-positive breast cancer. Cancer, 117: 5461–5468. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26171
Data presented in part at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Breast Cancer Symposium, San Francisco, California, October 8, 2009 (Abstract #228).
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2011
- 7Doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel with or without trastuzumab as adjuvant therapy for patients with HER-2 positive operable breast cancer—combined analysis of NSABP-B31/NCCTG-N9831. Paper presented at: Annual Meeting of American Society of Clinical Oncology; Orlando, FL, May 13-17, 2005., , , et al.
- 82005.. First results of the HERA trial. Paper presented at: Annual Meeting of American Society of Clinical Oncology; Orlando, FL, May 13-17,
- 11Phase III randomized trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel (ACT) with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel and trastuzumab (ACTH) with docetaxel, carboplatin and trastuzumab (TCH) in HER2 positive early breast cancer patients: BCIRG 006 study. Paper presented at: San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium; 2005; San Antonio, TX, December 8-11, 2005., , , et al.
- 13American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) cancer staging manual. 7th ed. Chicago, IL: Springer; 2010., , , et al.
- 16American Cancer Society. Cancer facts and figures 2009. Available at: www.cancer.org Accessed January 23, 2011.