Antonino Carbone is Chairman of the Department of Pathology at Oncology Referral Center-Aviano, is Coordinator of the National Telepathology Network (TESEO), and is a member of the Alliance Against Cancer.
Does “in situ lymphoma” occur as a distinct step in the development of nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma?
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 15–16, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Carbone, A. (2012), Does “in situ lymphoma” occur as a distinct step in the development of nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma?. Cancer, 118: 15–16. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26228
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- 1Follicular lymphoma. In: Swerdlow S, Campo E, Harris NL, et al. eds. WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. Lyon, France: IARC; 2008: 220-226., , , et al.