Fax: (301) 402-1819
Proteomic biomarkers in combination with CA 125 for detection of epithelial ovarian cancer using prediagnostic serum samples from the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian (PLCO) Cancer Screening Trial†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 91–100, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Moore, L. E., Pfeiffer, R. M., Zhang, Z., Lu, K. H., Fung, E. T. and Bast, R. C. (2012), Proteomic biomarkers in combination with CA 125 for detection of epithelial ovarian cancer using prediagnostic serum samples from the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian (PLCO) Cancer Screening Trial. Cancer, 118: 91–100. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26241
The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations suggest endorsement by the US Government.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- 5Prospective independent validation of a marker panel for distinguishing malignant from benign pelvic masses: proceedings of the 39th Annual Meeting of the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists [abstract]. Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 108( suppl 2)., , , et al.
- 7Use of a panel of proteomic markers to improve the sensitivity of CA125 for detecting stage I epithelial ovarian cancer [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26( May 20 suppl). Abstract 5542., , , et al.
- 11Discrimination and Classification. NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; 1981..
- 12SAS Institute, Inc. SAS Users Guide, Version 9. Cary, NC: SAS Institute, Inc.; 1999.
- 14The use of multiple measurements in taxonomic problems. Ann Eugenics. 1950; 1936: 179-188..
- 18Sensitivity and specificity of multimodal and ultrasound screening for ovarian cancer, and stage distribution of detected cancers: results of the prevalence screen of the UK Collaborative Trial of Ovarian Cancer Screening (UKCTOCS). Lancet Oncol. 2009; 10: 327-340., , , et al.
- 19A prospective US ovarian cancer screening study using the risk of ovarian cancer algorithm (ROCA) [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 390s. Abstract 5003., , , et al.