We thank the Applied Research Program, National Cancer Institute; Office of Research, Development and Information, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; Information Management Services, Inc.; and the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) program tumor registries for the creation of the SEER-Medicare database.
Population-based practices and treatment effectiveness
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 248–257, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Hoffman, K. E., Neville, B. A., Mamon, H. J., Kachnic, L. A., Katz, M. S., Earle, C. C. and Punglia, R. S. (2012), Adjuvant therapy for elderly patients with resected gastric adenocarcinoma. Cancer, 118: 248–257. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26248
The interpretation and reporting of these data are the sole responsibility of the authors.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Gastric carcinoma at Tanta Cancer Center: A comparative retrospective clinico-pathological study of the elderly versus the non-elderly, Journal of the Egyptian National Cancer Institute, 2014, 26, 3, 127, , , , , ,
- 4Systemic Treatment of Gastrointestinal Cancer in Elderly Patients, Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer, 2013, 44, 1, 22, , , , , , , ,