Fax: (011) 33 (0)4 72 11 74 04
An open-label, multicenter study of oral nilotinib in adult patients with imatinib-resistant or imatinib-intolerant philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic myeloid leukemia in the chronic phase
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 118–126, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Nicolini, F. E., Turkina, A., Shen, Z.-X., Gallagher, N., Jootar, S., Powell, B. L., De Souza, C., Zheng, M., Szczudlo, T. and le Coutre, P. (2012), Expanding Nilotinib Access in Clinical Trials (ENACT). Cancer, 118: 118–126. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26249
Presented in part at the 2009 European Hematology Association Annual Congress, Berlin, Germany, June 4–7, 2009, and at the 2009 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, USA, December 5–8, 2009.
This trial is registered at www.clinicaltrials.gov as NCT0030216.
We thank Analysis Group, Inc., Boston, Massachusetts for conducting and assisting with statistical analyses; Dr. Coralie Belanger, Novartis Pharma France for her assistance in retrospectively collecting the molecular data from the French dataset; the French molecular biologists of the Groupe des Biologistes Moleculaires des Hémopathies Malignes (Hematopoietic Malignancies Molecular Biologists Group) for their kind help; and Michelle Boehm, PhD, Erinn Goldman, PhD, and Michael Mandola, PhD for medical editorial assistance with the manuscript.
See related articles:
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- 7Nilotinib (formerly AMN107), a highly selective BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase inhibitor, is effective in patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic myelogenous leukemia in chronic phase following imatinib resistance and intolerance. Blood. 2007; 110: 3540-3546., , , et al.
- 9Update on imatinib-resistant chronic myeloid leukemia patients in chronic phase on nilotinib therapy at 24 months: clinical response, safety, and long-term outcomes [abstract]. Blood. 2009; 114: 464. Abstract 1129., , , et al.