Fax: (202) 994-1714
A report from the acs patient navigation working group on survivorship navigation
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Supplement: National Patient Navigation Leadership Summit (NPNLS): Measuring the Impact and Potential of Patient Navigation, Supplement to Cancer
Volume 117, Issue Supplement 15, pages 3573–3582, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Pratt-Chapman, M., Simon, M. A., Patterson, A. K., Risendal, B. C. and Patierno, S. (2011), Survivorship navigation outcome measures. Cancer, 117: 3573–3582. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26261
M.P.-C. thanks Dr. Diana Jeffery for her input in formative discussions that helped establish the theoretical framework for the Pratt-Chapman–Patierno Adapted Quality of Life Model Applied to Cancer Survivors.
The articles in this supplement are based on presentations at the “National Patient Navigator Leadership Summit”; March 23-24, 2010; Atlanta, GA.
The opinions or views expressed in this supplement are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or recommendations of the publisher, the editors, the University of Illinois at Chicago, the American Cancer Society, or the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention.
National Patient Navigator Leadership Summit (NPNLS): Measuring the Impact and Potential of Patient Navigation, Supplement to Cancer.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
Vol. 118, Issue 21, 5450, Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- 1From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition. Washington, DC: Institute of Medicine, National Academies Press; 2006., , .
- 7Research promoting better patient education on reproductive health after cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst Mongr. 2005; 34: 98-100., .
- 10Lance Armstrong Foundation. Livestrong Poll Finds Nearly Half of People Living with Cancer Feel Their Non-Medical Needs Are Unmet by the Healthcare System. Austin, TX: Lance Armstrong Foundation; 2004.
- 16Evolution of a grounded theory: conflict resolution through culture brokering. Adv Nurs Sci. 1995; 17: 14-30..
- 17Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. What is a survivorship care plan? Available at: http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/82055.cfm Accessed February 18, 2011.
- 18American Society of Clinical Oncology. ASCO cancer treatment summaries. Available at: http://www.cancer.net/patient/Survivorship/ASCO+Cancer+Treatment+Summaries Accessed February 18, 2011.
- 19Journey Forward. Journey Forward care plan builder. Available at: www.journeyforward.org Accessed February 18, 2011.
- 20LIVESTRONG. LIVESTRONG care plan. Available at: http://www.livestrongcareplan.org/ Accessed February 18, 2011.
- 26Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. CAHPS survey products. Available at: http://www.cahps.ahrq.gov/content/products/HL/PROD_HL_Intro.asp?p=1021&s=215 Accessed February 18, 2011.