Fax (617) 638-8096
Prevention and early detection metrics
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Supplement: National Patient Navigation Leadership Summit (NPNLS): Measuring the Impact and Potential of Patient Navigation, Supplement to Cancer
Volume 117, Issue Supplement 15, pages 3551–3562, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Battaglia, T. A., Burhansstipanov, L., Murrell, S. S., Dwyer, A. J., Caron, a. S. E. and on behalf of The Prevention and Early Detection Workgroup from the National Patient Navigation Leadership Summit (2011), Assessing the impact of patient navigation. Cancer, 117: 3551–3562. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26267
This conference and supplement were cosponsored by Pfizer Oncology, Livestrong (Lance Armstrong Foundation), Susan G. Komen for the Cure, the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS), the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, the American Cancer Society, and AstraZeneca.
The articles in this supplement are based on presentations at the “National Patient Navigator Leadership Summit”; March 23-24, 2010; Atlanta, GA.
The opinions or views expressed in this supplement are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or recommendations of the publisher, the editors, the University of Illinois at Chicago, the American Cancer Society, or the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention.
National Patient Navigator Leadership Summit (NPNLS): Measuring the Impact and Potential of Patient Navigation, Supplement to Cancer.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Gastrointestinal Nurse Navigation, Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 2014, 18, 2, 193, , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3The Presence and Roles of Nurse Navigators in Acute Care Hospitals, JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 2013, 43, 11, 592, ,
- 4Challenges and opportunities: putting into practice research-tested approaches to increase colorectal cancer screening, Colorectal Cancer, 2012, 1, 3, 189, , ,