Fax: (414) 955-6689
The Association of Robotic Surgical Technology and Hospital Prostatectomy volumes†
Increasing market share through the adoption of technology
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 371–377, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Neuner, J. M., See, W. A., Pezzin, L. E., Tarima, S. and Nattinger, A. B. (2012), The Association of Robotic Surgical Technology and Hospital Prostatectomy volumes. Cancer, 118: 371–377. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26271
J.M.N., W.A.S., L.E.P., and A.B.N. conceived and designed the study; S.T., J.M.N., W.A.S., L.E.P., and A.B.N. analyzed and interpreted the data; J.M.N. and A.B.M. drafted the article; W.A.S., L.E.P., and S.T. critically revised the article for important intellectual content; and J.M.N., W.A.S., L.E.P., S.T., and A.B.N. provided final approval of the version to be published. J.M.N. had full access to all data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- 4Results unproven, robotic surgery wins converts. New York Times. February 14, 2010: A1..
- 5Economic scene: in health reform, a cancer offers an acid test. New York Times. July 7, 2009: A14..
- 7Systematic review: the comparative effectiveness and harms of treatments for clinically localized prostate cancer. Ann Intern Med. 2008; 48: 435-448., , , , , .
- 11Time trends in the utilization of higher-cost treatments for prostate cancer: 2002-2007 [abstract]. Paper presented at: ASCO 2010 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium; March 5-7, 2010; San Francisco, Calif. Abstract 18., , , et al.
- 12The Dartmouth Atlas of Cardiovascular Health Care. Chicago, IL: American Hospital Association Press; 1999., , eds.
- 16Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Public Health, Office of Health Informatics. Wisconsin Cancer Incidence and Mortality, 2002-2006 (P-45328-06). Madison, WI: Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Public Health; 2009.
- 25Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Decision memo for computed tomographic angiography (CAG-00385N). http://www.cms.hhs.gov/mcd/viewdecisionmemo. asp?id=206. Accessed March 12, 2008.
- 27United States Congress. Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act of 1997. Public Law 105-115 (111 Stat 2295). Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office; 1997.
- 35Vanderbilt University. Vanderbilt wins CHOICE award for prostate cancer research. http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/news/releases.php?release=1896. Accessed December 6, 2010.